Monday 29 November 2010

This top 5 was WONDERFUL!!!

Congrats to all of you for a wonderful week.  I absolutely loved every entry.  There was such a wide variety of awesomeness.  Our sponsor was the uber adorable The Stamping Boutique.

The winner of a selection of digi images is Peggy!!!  Please email me at scrapitwithasong(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll arrange for your digi images to play with. 

The stitching is such a great finishing touch for this wonderful winter scene.


Our big winner and the rest of the top 5 can use the top5 logo on their blogs anywhere they'd like:

The title work is wonderful and all the blues are wintery gorgeous!!


The journaling is just perfect and all the embellies are wonderful and whimsical!


I love your snowman image and all the sparkles!


I love that you used a portion of the lyrics to title a non Christmas layout!!  GREAT LO!!!


Stay tuned in the morning for the next challenge.  It's sure to be Lucky!!  It will post closer to noon because I'm out of town at the moment.  See you then :)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my snowman card as one of your Top 3 this week. I am very honored to have my card chosen amongst so many other wonderful creations. Congratulations to all the other winner this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)