Monday 8 November 2010

Week 30 - You've Got a Friend in Me

Toy Story 3 came out last week on DVD and BlueRay and to say my kids have already watched it a dozen times is likely an underestimate.  So it was very fitting although completely coincidental that the theme song from the first series is our song this week.  That's right, You've Got a Friend in Me by Randy Newman.  Our sponsor this week, Crop Chocolate, has donated to one lucky winner $20 in crop credits to be spent on their amazing site!! 
CropChocolate.com – Sweet Deals for the Scrapbooking Addict! At CropChocolate.com™, we sell all-things scrapbook. But here's the catch, we only sell one item at a time – at a delicious price. Every day several items will be posted – so act fast – a limited quantity will be sold at deeply discounted prices. No time to let it temper. Several times a day, items will be sold on CropChocolate.com at delicious prices. It may be an embellishment shelf with all the works, a scrapbook kit, scrapbook tools or an organizer with some added goodies. What ever it is you can count on this – you'll get great products at outstanding prices.

----------------------------------------

You've got a friend in me, You've got a friend in me
When the road looks rough ahead
And you're miles and miles from your nice warm bed
You just remember what your old pal said
Boy, you've got a friend in me, Yeah, you've got a friend in me
You've got a friend in me, You've got a friend in me
If you got troubles I got them too
There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you
We stick together, we can see it through

Cause you've got a friend in me, Yeah, you've got a friend in me
Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am
Bigger and stronger too, Maybe
But none of them will ever love you
The way I do, it's me and you, boy
And as the years go by, our friendship will never die
You're gonna see it's our destiny
You've got a friend in me.

----------------------------------------
Need a jumpstart on the challenge?  Check out what my friends on the DT came up with!!








You will have until noon (CST) on Sunday November 14th to enter.  Please remember your challenge must be based on our song.  You can use the lyrics in your title or journaling or simply let the words inspire your photo and/or embellishment choices.  If you go a little outside the box, that's okay...just make sure you throw us a rope so we don't get lost...HAHA! 





4 comments:

  1. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this song and LOVING the creations everyone made!! WOW! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous examples this week DT!! I know, Christina, I think my kids are going to disown me if I don't buy the Toy Story 3 DVD soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that song stuck in my head all the time since we watch Toy Story a lot! And I love all the great LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the pages! Great song!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)