Tuesday 9 August 2011

Backstreet Boys! Larger than Life!!

This week's challenge is another famous boy band from the 90's, The Backstreet Boys!  Now I have to say by the time they were big I was out of the whole "Boy Band" but I worked at the mall and I knew all of the songs, because that's all the stores played.lol.  So for this weeks challenge it's...
LARGER THAN LIFE!

This week I'm sorry, but the Rock Chicks don't have much inspiration for you, but the two we've got are awesome!  Make sure to have your layouts or cards linked up by Monday night in order to be entered into the drawing for a super cool prize I haven't purchased yet!  But I'm sure it's going to be fabulous :D  So here are 1/2 of the Rock Chicks with this weeks song!!


Carla

Shelley





2 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to play along with these challenges the past few weeks and I just never have the time (or memory capacity) to get them done. But as a HUGE BSB fan, I can't let this one go by. I know what I'm doing tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE BSB!!!!! i will definitely HAVE to take part this time around.. i've been well.. obsessed with them since i was like 12 lol!!
    -jamie
    babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)