Thursday 5 September 2013

Rock Team: Good Morning Little Schoolgirl by The Yardbirds

Hi Galsssssssssssssss…did you spend a wonderful summer? I hope so…
September is officially the month of coming back to school…
And we begin this month with a wonderful old song!



Do you know the Yardbirds? They were a lovely band in the middle of 60’s in which played 3 great guitarists: Eric Clapton, Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page…Here the lyrics

Great News in this month: the winner won't be our guest designer BUT....will receive a little RAK (Random Act of Kindness) handmade by one of our DT members :D
Have fun!!!!
And that would be me Kristin ...since it is a school theme I have some wonderful Echo Park "Paper and Glue" collection all cut up and ready to go out to three different winners!!!
Here is a photo of the prize:


Good luck to everyone!!!



I used the lyrics "hug hug squeeze squeeze" to highlight this lovely family photograph of my kids and dh on Father's Day morning.  Nothing quite like a little hugging and squeezing between siblings!


Kristin

This is the page that I did because if you listen to the words in the song they say "lets dance" ...so that made me think of Colton and Bailey dancing at the Phineas & Ferb's Rockin' Rollin' Dance Party on the California Adventure side of the park ...we had sooo much fun that trip!!!
Please check out my blog for close-ups
Thanks!!!
http://memoriesbythepageful-kristin.blogspot.com/


Doreen
I was inspired to scrap a picture of my daughter on her first day of school this year,
August 5th, 2013. This is her first year of Jr High.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)