Thursday 21 November 2013

Rock Team: The Rain Song

How many times did I said I love Led Zeppelin?

This is one of my favorite songs…. Perfect to think, to let us inspire and create…Year 1973, album Houses of Holy…wonderful!!!

Lyrics 

Kristin 



I used part of the lyrics from the song ....But I know I love you so ....
This is a picture of my 15 year old son ...I love him with all my heart but sometimes he is a teenager and a handful!!!!

Check out my blog for close-ups:
http://memoriesbythepageful-kristin.blogspot.com/


JANE


I used the line "Upon us all a little rain must fall" - this is especially the case when on holiday in Fiji and torrential tropical thunderstorms are very much the norm.

Kicka


I used part of the lyrics from the song for the title :you are the sunlight.


TYNKE


I used the title of the song as title for my LO, and the line "Upon us all a little rain must fall" as subtitle. These pictures were taken by a festival in the Netherlands, called RTL celebrates summer. But it rained almost all the time.. But we laughed about it, and about our silly raincoats of course!

Melania


for this song i made an art journal page with the lyrics of the song. I love this song



LAURA



For this page I was inspired by a particular piece of the song ..
"These are the seasons of emotion
and like the winds they rise and fall
This is the wonder of devotion
I see the torch we all must hold.
This is the mystery of the quotient
Upon us all a little rain must fall."


MICAELA




My LO is inspired by the last verse "... upon us all a little rain must fall ..." and love for my kids! You can see in the puddle!

MONIA


I did not know personally this song and I was surprised by its beauty ...
a little card for a great feeling.....




Come and play with us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)