Wednesday 1 October 2014

October Challenge:Rock Paramore "Ain't it Fun" & Pop Demi Lovato "Let it Go"

Rock Song:
This is a fun song to sing  around the house and she has such great hair in this video ....super cool!!! And it looks like they had a lot of fun making this video!!!

HERE are the lyrics to this song!

Pop Song
 You will just walk around and sing this song all day if you do not already!!!




  PLEASE WRITE WHAT YOU USED AS INSPIRATION: tell us if you have been inspired by the title of the song, by a lyric phrase, by the theme of the song....Let us know!
 YOU must enter your links before Tuesday, October 28th of the month!!

Remember the challenges are on the GMT of Eastern USA.
Have fun!
!


   Here is the Design Team Work:

ROCK:

Kristin


Had too much fun on our trip to Colorado and going white water rafting!!! Such a fun trip ...full of adventure!!!


TYNKE



I got inspired by the title of the song and the video. The bright colors and the 'playing' in the video made my choice for this designpaper.


MONIA

I found inspiration from this photo of a holiday badalona (spain) that smells of summer ... bright colors and the desire to relax !! I used a stencil and chalk to the bottom and I sprayed glimmer mist 2 colors, some stamped and done!

Kicka

                                              I used the word "fun" in this birthday card.

MICAELA


In this photo, my daughter said: "Mommy wait, Selphieeeeee!"

POP:
And then here is my pop challenge ...tried to keep it simple and about the journaling behind the picture!!!




I choose the lyric; Up here in the cold thin air. Perfect for the photo's of the hot-air balloon ride we made in 2009. We had beautiful weather and sunset, it was such a great experience. 


I used the line "The life I've chosen", which I wrote on the bottom of my page. 



Karen

I used the line "the cold doesn't bother me anyway" to scrap a picture of my daughter in the snow



The thing that I like the most in this challenge blog, is that every time I hear a song , I dream and I create!! This time, I think it's easy to understand what inspired me to make this snowman, for a little girls party..Olaf of course! 





And you will get a goody bag from me!!!





And now....the winner for september is.....

Giorgia


with her beautiful Lo


[P1090667%255B4%255D.jpg]

Giorgia, write to melaniascalfaro@yahoo.it to receive your prize by Anna :)




1 comment:

  1. Great inspiration from the DT! I was inspired by the "Let It Go" title and just linked my page. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)