Monday 1 December 2014

December challenges: Destiny's Child and Queen

Hello everybody! 

Here is all ready the last challenge of 2014.. In a month full of holidays, Christmas trees and Jingle bells it has to be a Christmas challenge of course... So I have chosen for 2 songs who have a link with this theme. 

The first song you can use is our pop song:
Destiny's child: Winter Paradise. 
A lovely happy song I think.

Here is the video with the cover: 


And here are the lyrics.


This is what the Pop girls made with their song:


Well it was easy what I should use from the song, lol, I choose the word "Christmas" on my page, on the photo my boy a few years ago, decorating the tree. 




I made a card using part of the text "Christmas day is here" as sentiment. Check out my blog for other details






The rock song you can use this month is by I think the best rock band ever:
Queen: Thank God it's Christmas


This is the cover:


The video:


And here are the lyrics



This is what the Rock chicks made of it...

Tynke

I used the song to make a Layout of me with my men Last Christmas. I used the songtekst for journaling.


Kristin



I used some of the lyrics from the song for one of my journaling cards ...such a great song to use for this challenge!!!
Check out my blog for close-up of this page:
http://memoriesbythepageful-kristin.blogspot.com/

MONIA

I chose to play with the numbers to the title of this Lo! The photos are of last Christmas and they seemed perfect for this challenge Christmas !!!

Kicka


I used the song to make a Layout of me with my cat last Christmas.

MICAELA



Good evening everyone!
I was inspired by the word "Christmas" !!!!
Here's my advent calendar! Hope you like!
Notteeeeee !!

Inspired already to make a wonderful LO, card, Art Journal Page or altered item? You can enter our challenge before 28 December 2014. (Eastern daylight time) The winner of this month gets a very nice 'WINTER' RAK. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)