Wednesday 15 July 2015

July mid-month reveal

Hi lovely followers, here we are at July: we hope you are enjoying this summer.
We have two new challenges for you: each month here at Scrap it with a Song we give you a pop and a rock song as inspiration to create any kind of paper project (altered canvas, card, layout, ATC, art journal…) you choose !!!
You can use lyrics, title, theme or maybe the video to inspire you (here is a link to the challenge rules).

It is now time to reveal
JULY SONGS

Rock Song
Florence & The Machine - Never let me go





Pop song 
Adele - Love Song





Let' s see how the other half of the Design Team used these wonderful songs


ROCK TEAM 


Monia

Two beautiful days of friends and scrap! ..I found a place to rest my head!!!
For me the scrap is fun and relaxing...what about you?
I love gesso.... I use it everywhere !!!



Aya used the title of the song as inspiration for this canvas. Here is the link to a video of the making of:




POP TEAM

Carolyn
A day listening to the song "Love Song" and all I could think was
"Ahhhh, kissy face music!". LOL, never thought I'd have the kind of memories
when lovie dovie music made you want to hide in embarrassment.

Xara

Federica

This song inspired me to a page dedicated to me and my boyfriend . I chose the word love as title and used it in the sheet that comes out of the typewriter.                                                                     



Join us in the fun this month :)
Link up your project until the end of July: since we are having some trouble with the link tool, please add the link HERE IN THE COMMENT SECTION!!
One random winner will win this prize RAK:


- cute fairy chipoxy stickers, Paper House chipoxy stickers, Molossi chipboard, a paper clip and stamps stickers (paper not included in prize) -


And wait, there is another change here: the Design Team will choose their favorite project and the winner will be our Guest Designer for a future challenge!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)