Monday 28 December 2015

Announcing Scrap it With a Song DT January 2016 - June 2016

Hello friends
How are you?
It's time to announce the new SIWAS DT, but first of all let me thank so much those who applied to be part of our group!

So, this is the SIWAS Design Team for January - June 2016:

Hello there, my name is Giorgia - a.k.a. Jò in Wonderland - I'm 33 and I'm Italian.
I' m the owner of SIWAS blog.
I scrap from 5 years: I love playing with papers and all those lovely embellishments, colors and preserving memories.
I mostly make layouts, but I' m trying some cards and off the page projects too.
Scrapbooking is my happy place!
I'm actually on Scrap it With a Song DT, Paper House Productions DT, FabScraps DT, The Robin's Nest DT and CreaFamily DT.



Hello, I am Tynke, 33 years old (or young, whatever you want). I am SIWAS blog and DT coordinator.
I live in the very North of the Netherlands in a small town. 
I've been cardmaking since I was a child, I did it always with my grandmother. I discovered scrapping about 9 years ago, but it became my favorite hobby when I joined a panel vor North-Dutch Scrappers 5 years ago. My style is colorful, I like to experiment with different materials. Since October 2013 I joined the SIWAS team, and I like it very much! I hope our work inspires you to join our current challenge and all the challenges that may come!


My name is Sharon and I have been married for 42 years to the man of my dreams and my best friend.  We have a daughter and a son that are both grown and out on their own. Our daughter has given us two beautiful grandchildren.  A boy age 20 and a girl age 11.  I scrap my family and our travels.  My family loves looking at my scrapbooks. I have been scrapping now for close to 20 years.  I usually scrap clean linear type layouts.  I have been trying to do more layering and using some mixed media products too.  I love music and was very interested in joining the team here at SIWAS.  Such an interesting perspective to scrap with ideas from songs whether it is lyrics or just the way the music makes you feel.  Anything can be used for inspiration and I hope it will improve my layouts and also help inspire others too. I am very honored to be chosen to work with the wonderful ladies on this team.




Hello everybody, I'm Monia Fiocchi, I'm 37, I live in Bologna - Italy.
I am part of SIWAS DT from a long time and I hope to continue with this awesome blog!
I began with scrapbooking 4 years ago and I love to experiment and try new techniques of this amazing hobby.
I found out that music can inspire a lot of wonderful scrapbooking projects and I love to inspire you with mines!


Hello, my name is Astrid and I am from The Netherlands. I'm on SIWAS DT since September 2013 and I am still in love with music as inspiration for scrapbooking.
I began scrapping in 2004 when I bought a scrapbooking magazine,  I became more interested in scrapbooking in 2006 when my son was born and a new passion was born too, lol.
In the last few months I'm experimenting with paint, watercolor and stamps . I love trying new techniques.
We have a lot of fun challenges for you here and we hope to see you play along.






I am a French woman who lives in Brittany in France, married and mother to teenager boy. When I am not working, I love to scrap. I have always been creative, but I really started scrapbooking a few years ago when two friends of mine showed me their scrapbooking work. I love to work with a lot of papers, stickers, ink and others embellishments. I don't have my own style, I like to do different things. I am so happy now to join "Scrap It With A Song" Design Team. To see more my work, visit my blog "L'Encre Et Scrap".

  Aya


My name is Aya Alsheshtawy.
I am 27 years old married and I have Mariam 1.9 year.
I am Egyptian but i born and lived in Saudi Arabia . I have master degree in educational psychology.
NowIi am the assistance of the head of CS and AMCS departments in KAUST.
I started scrapbooking 2013 and i love it so much .
I will share a video tutorial here on SIWAS on day 18th of each month!



Hello, I'm Melody.  I consider myself a graphic artist with a MBA in Marketing. When our 5 children were younger, I cross-stitched, did a bit of sewing, painted t-shirts and sold wood cut-outs at an antique mall booth.  Since operating my own antique mall for 5 years, I learned to lay ceramic tile as well as acid stain cement. I acquired some great antique and architectural pieces and now have Rent My Vintage, an event styling business, mostly decorating for weddings. My husband of 28 years and I are enjoying being grandparents (in May of 2016-we will have 7 grandkids), and currently I babysit our 5 year old grandson. A good learning experience was a 100-page commissioned scrapbook for Miss Rodeo New Mexico that was completed in 90 days! Next up is a digital swim team scrapbook. I'm looking forward to being a part of Scrap It With A Song and hope you all have fun scrapping along.   
                                                                                 
We want to thank our leaving DT members Carolyn Kicka and  Brittany and wish them all the best. Thanks girls, you rock!!
We all hope you  will like our works and will have fun playing with us.
Please come back on January 1st for the first reveal of the brand new DT and our challenges for the month.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations girls, I am thrilled for you. Unfortunately I saw this call today.
    Have fun, will try my chance somewhere else.

    Can't wait to see what you will create.

    Kind regards
    Emine
    The Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to stay for another therm ! Hope to see you join our challenges Emine !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)