Tuesday 1 December 2015

December challenges

Hi lovely followers, here we are at December, the last month of 2015, with a lot of holidays, family moments and other moments of joy..

We have two new challenges for you: each month here at Scrap it with a Song we give you a pop and a rock song as inspiration to create any kind of paper project (altered canvas, card, layout, ATC, art journal…) you choose !!!
You can use lyrics, title, theme or maybe the video to inspire you (here is a link to the challenge rules).

This month we have really great prizes for you, and a special gift - discover them in the end of the post!

It is now time to reveal
DECEMBER SONGS


Pop song 

Let' s see how the first half of the Design Team used these wonderful songs - we will have another DT reveal on 15th of each month so please come back for even more inspiration!


ROCK TEAM 



will come back soon...


Giorgia

This is a picture of my wedding: of course the song "for the rest of my life" inspired me for the love theme! I am still scrapping my wedding picture after a year and every time I feel so happy! I used the beautiful FabScraps collection C77 "Serenity".


Sharon
This month we are inspired by "For the rest of my life" by Maher Zain.  I had never heard this song or this artist before but when I went on You Tube and looked it up and listened to it, I fell in love with the song.  It is a perfect song for the way I feel about my husband.  After 42 years together I know I will love him for the rest of my life.
So I was inspired by not only the title but the whole song.
I used product from my stash.  Paper - stash, pearls - Paper Studio, stickers - Simple Stories, 
title - Pebbles, ink - Distress Ink Tim Holtz Tumbled Glass, cork butterfly's - stash, and - Wink of Stella Pen  and Bo Bunny Glitter Paste - Gold.


POP TEAM

Brittany

I Was inspired by the colors and tones in the music video for this rock song.




Marie - Christine
I was inspired by "Amadeus" and I wanted to make a layout featuring a woman of the classical period, who lived in the Mozart's time!!!
I used Paper House Production for my background.



                                                       Astrid



I was inspired by one of the lyrics from the song "Superstar" and so does my boy looks like. 





Join in on the fun this month!
Link up your project until the end of December with the link tool on the top of the blog.


  • Since it is December we have a gift for all of you! All the lovely entrants will receive the digital version of  Histoire de Pages Spring issue (HDP62). How cool is that?! Thanks to our sponsor for this month: Histoire de Pages!




  • If we have at least 8 entries in the challenge there will be a random prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains

  • One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT member Carolyn:


  • The Design Team will choose their favorite project and the winner will win the digital version of  Histoire de Pages HDP63 and HDP64 and will be our Guest Designer for a future challenge!




We hope you will play with us! Let the music inspire your scrapbook: here you can find our challenge rules.

Please come back on 15th for the second half of our DT reveal 




1 comment:

  1. Hey there girls! Think I did it right adding the Mr Linky link...... thanks for a fabulous challenge :)
    http://lizzyhill12.blogspot.com.au/2015/12/scrap-it-with-song-december.html Here is my entry -
    just in case the Linky didn't work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)