Monday 18 January 2016

Aya is with us today with a great tutorial: altered box

Aya has a great video tutorial planned for us today.   Please join us here for the current challenge. 
We have a great couple of songs and you still have time to link up with us before the end of the month.  We have some great prizes to be won too. Have a look at the mid month reveal and join in with us:  Scrap It With A Song  

Now, this is Aya's project:

This is an altered box: when I listened to the song, I come up with this, even me I didn't understand why exactly... But then I noticed that in the lyrics it says "a box I choose.
No other box I choose to use"...  When I hear a song sometimes my mind just do something else, so
it seems I took a word and turned it to a project!


Check out Aya's video tutorial on how to make this gorgeous, stunning altered box:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)