Wednesday 23 March 2016

Sharon here with a layout using paper by Avec les Mains


Wow it is going to be Easter soon! My how time flies. I made a layout with my son and our lovely friend that is like another daughter to me.   And, since March is to me the beginning of spring and also a time of love I think this layout is perfect for that.  I used a digital paper by our sponsor
 Avec les Mains .
The paper that is the top layer below the Smiles title is one I downloaded from their site.  It is called
Spirals en boudin papier- Scrap format.  Thank you for looking at my layout this month.





  • If we have at least 5 entries in the challenge there will be a random prize:  a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les Mains















2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)