Monday 18 April 2016

New video tutorial

Hello everybody, Aya here with a new video tutorial for you.

I am on the rock team, and our April song is "Hello, I love you" by The Doors.
I created this mixed media canvas: I called it "the queen of the angels", taken from the song lyrics.
Inspiration also come from these lyrics: "she holds her head so high, like a statue in the sky 
Her arms are wicked, and her legs are long"



Check out my video tutorial on how to make this gorgeous mixed media canvas:

Please join us for the current challenge. 
We have a great couple of songs and you still have time to link up with us before the end of the month.  We have some great prizes to be won too. Read the mid month reveal post here, discover both the songs and join us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)