Tuesday 22 June 2010

Week #10 - Riding Solo

This week we have a fun song for you!!! With all the scrapable lines and themes throughout there may be no two creations alike, but that's what will make this week awesome!!!

Our sponsor this week is our very own DT member Angela. Angela, aka Toucan Scraps, designs digital scrapbooking and craft printable kits. Her products include digi-paper packs, pdf printable scrap kits, digital scrapbooking kits, quickpages and ready to print gift boxes. Angela sells in 3 stores, and today she is offering the winner of this challenge a pack of 6 digi papers (8 x 8 inches) from her store at I Did It Creations (the winner can choose).


----------------------------------------

Yeeeeeyeeeah, yeah, yeah, yeah,
I'm feeling like a star, you can't stop my shine,
I'm loving cloud nine, my head's in the sky,
I'm solo, I'm riding solo, I'm riding solo, I'm ridin solo, solo.

Yeah, I'm feeling good tonight, finally doing me and it feels so right, oh,
Time to do the things I like, going to the club everything's alright, oh,
No one to answer to, no one that's gonna argue, no,
And since I got the hold off me, I'm living life now that I'm free, yeah,

Telling me to get my self together now I got my self together, yeah,
Now I made it through the weather better days are gonna get better
I'm so sorry that it didn't work out I'm moving on,
I'm so sorry but it's over now, the pain is goooone,
I'm putting on my shades to cover up my eyes,
I'm jumpin' in my ride, I'm heading out tonight,

Now I'm feeling how I should, never knew single could feel this good, oh,
Stop playing miss understood, back in the game, who knew I would, oh,
So flex how I spread my wings, loving myself makes me wanna sing,

------------------------------------------

This week's DT entries to brighten your creativity:


Christina


Hannah


Angela


Jess


Ana

Tina


You will have until high noon, Sunday June 27th
to enter this week's challenge. If I can figure out how to
extend that since it's started a day late, I will update this.


4 comments:

  1. Danggit!! I am workin on it as we speak!!1 Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!! Oh well.....I will just post a link like everyone else when its done....LOL...UGH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee these!! GREAT song too! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from the dt! I love this song! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to do this challenge so bad. But this week was fathers day, hubby's birthday, I work 5 nights at Michael's, ran the crop Friday night and got Scrap Book Design and You certified. It has definitely been busy. I have the perfect picture for this and might do it for fun this week.

    Emily C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)