Monday 13 September 2010

It's rainin' winners around here!!

Sorry for the late post guys. I went on vacation expecting to be home in plenty of time to get this all posted and that did NOT happen! Unfortunately for all the plans I had set, it seems everytime I take a road trip something goes haywire....maybe I should stick with planes! LOL! If you are waiting to hear from me via email about something...that's why you haven't as well and I'm catching up on that next. The current week's challenge will be posted later tonight, but I wanted to announce the winners before I got too far in catching up here at home. Also, as a side note....the link app was having issues Sunday. So all entries that were left in the comments regardless of the time it was posted were in included in the draw.

This past week was the Scrap It With a Song blog hop in honor of the always fun, and totally wackadoodle MTV music awards. The DT and I had such a great time rockin' out to our favorite music with you and were so excited to share some goodies along the way too. First up was our weekly challenge. Week #21 was, 'You'll Be In My Heart' by Phil Collins. Our sponsor was the UBER adorable Sew Many Cards. One lucky winner will receive 5 images from their shop. That lucky crafter (if you will please email me at scrapitwithasong(at)yahoo(dot)com) is:



Libeeti

Such a sweet way to incorporate those lyrics!


The rest of the top 5 below and our winner, Libeeti, can post this fancy schmancy button on their blog:




Kerstin

Such a lovely card with such a sweet color palette.
Fern

This layout knocked our socks off...so beautiful!

Kristin

I love how you took the line about an unbreakable bond and applied it to a sisters layout!

Cecilia

What a great take on the challenge, loved the line you chose!


Congrats to all of our winners and runner ups on this challenge AND on the blog hop. As for that blog hop, remember to collect your goodies from the various DT you will need to visit their blog to see details on how to contact them and to verify that you are in deed the winner. To make it easier though, here is a list of our blog hop winners. I will update it as the DT post their picks.

Tina - Mustang Kayla
Ana - Linda
Christina - Kelly Massman
Kelly - Kelly Massman
Faye - bakscrap


And the winner of the mini album kit up for grabs on the main blog site (please email me at scrapitwithasong(at)yahoo(dot)com to claim) is:

Kristin Perez!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for choosing my lo!
    Congrats to the other top 5! Great work, ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners!

    -Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun hop and congrats to all of the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my layout for one of the Top 5.... :o) Congrats to all of the other winners...
    And Christina, thoughts and prayers are being sent your way... I hope you daughter is feeling better!!! That's just tooo scary!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)