Monday 20 September 2010

Week 23 - Little Wonders

We are 1/2way through our month of children's movie theme songs. This week we are singing along with one of my favorite kids movies that I think everyone should see. Even if they don't have kiddos, it's a great movie. The song is by Rob Thomas and is called, "Little Wonders." The song is so beautiful. As you'll see from our DT inspiration, there are so many ways to interpret these lyrics.

This week's is The Stamping Boutiique



I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Scrap it Witha Song this week. My store has been open since September 2009. I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed.

"The Stamping Boutique" is dedicated to quality products and original artwork. We not only provide wonderful digital images in our store, but also several lines of red rubber images. Our designers are chosen for their character and personality,as well as, their beautiful designs. We work hard to give you our very best. Thank you so much for having us as your sponsor this week.

Store: http://thestampingboutique.com/

Challenge Blog: http://thestampingboutiquechallengeblog.blogspot.com/

They have offered up to the winner 5 digi images for your crafting pleasures!! Seriously, everyone needs to skidadle on over to their site and take a looksey. I have started my wish list!!!


----------------------------------------

Let it go, let it roll right off your shoulder
Don’t you know the hardest part is over
Let it in, let your clarity define you
In the end we will only just remember how it feels

Our lives are made in these small hours
These little wonders,
These twists and turns of fate
Time falls away, but these small hours,
These small hours still remain

Let it slide, let your troubles fall behind you
Let it shine until you feel it all around you
And I don’t mind if it’s me you need to turn to
We’ll get by, it’s the heart that really
Matters in the end

All of my regret will wash away some how
But I can not forget the way I feel right now


----------------------------------------



The DTs WONDERful creations:

Ana


Christina

You can see all the pages on my blog
Liz


Lisa


Kelly


Faye

----------------------------------------


This challenge will run from now until Sunday September 26th at noon(EST). For those in a different time zone, the link app will count down for you.

2 comments:

  1. You ladies are blowing me away with these entries. Some of the best work I've seen here yet!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layouts this week!!! WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)