Monday 18 October 2010

Week 27 - Born to Be Wild

This week's challenge is just WILD!!!! We are rocking along to Steppenwolf's BORN TO BE WILD!!!! There are so many catchy lines that could inspire great creations. Remember the lyrics only have to inspire you. This can be as simple as using a portion of the lyrics as your journaling or title or just letting it move you to use a certain type of photos or embellies. Just make sure if you stretch your imagination very far....leave us a trail of breadcrumbs to follow LOL.

This week is being sponsored once again by Digital Delights!!!




Wendy is our artist and she says:
"Welcome to Digital Delights, a magical place filled with my little digi creations from all walks of life. We have a wide range of digital stamps which are delivered straight to your email 24/7!!
http://digitaldelightsbyloubyloo.com/. We also have custom watermarks, blog backgrounds and so much more"

They have offered up to the winner a $10 gift certificate that will equal 5 images....how awesome is that?!?!?!



----------------------------------------
Get your motor runnin'
Head out on the highway
Lookin' for adventure
And whatever comes our way
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

I like smoke and lightning
Heavy metal thunder
Racin' with the wind
And the feelin' that I'm under
Yeah Darlin' go make it happen
Take the world in a love embrace
Fire all of your guns at once
And explode into space

Like a true nature's child
We were born, born to be wild
We can climb so high
I never wanna die

Born to be wild
Born to be wild
----------------------------------------

The DT have created these rockin' wild bits of inspiration to start things off:

Ana


Christina


Lisa


Faye


Tina

----------------------------------------


This challenge will run from now until Sunday October 24th at noon(EST). For those in a different time zone, the link app will count down for you.



4 comments:

  1. Fabulous job this week DT!! i look forward to playing along next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great inspiration from the design team, and this is a great song. I have posted my link!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love visiting your blog.....though I have not scrapped much, I love the inspiration from your samples! I could not pass up your challenge this week....so fun!! Thanks so much and God Bless! Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've checked out your blog and the great DT inspiration so often.... I am thrilled to hvae been able to create for a challenge here! I was going to Vogue last week, but I missed the deadline (darn timezones!) Thanks for all the inspiration!
    hugs and blessings,
    Pauline

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)