Wednesday 29 December 2010

Design Team Announcement

We have some sad goodbyes at Scrap It With A Song. Lisa and Tina are stepping down and they will definitely be missed!!! They have been great assets to our design team.

What does that mean? We have a new addition to our Design Team. Karen Williams will be a new face on our design team and we are excited to have her. Here is her info:


I am a 36 year old mother of three who has been scrapbooking since the birth of my daughter three and half years ago ( Nancy thinks the half is very important).

Originally from the UK, I am currently living in the Netherlands, hence my new found SAHM status, ( In the UK I was a teacher). I like simple scrapping, half an hour is my average time on a LO, and with three children in the house you
can understand why. I set myself the challenge of making 365 LOs this year, I stopped count in November when I got to 370! I love chocolate, pizza boxes from the postman, day trips to Amsterdam, shoes, crime novels, knitting, CSI on TV ,baking, taking photographs, Strictly Come Dancing/ dancing with the Stars, scrapbooking of course, and the spring, I hate talking about myself, bananas, dentists, taking my children for jabs , having my hair cut, bananas, that I still bite my nails, and my oven. ( the oven is a long story) (yes bananas is in there twice- I really hate bananas - another long story).


Check out her blog here: http://icouldbescrapbookinginstead.blogspot.com/ She's a newer blogger so show her some love!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! It was sure fun and hopefully I will get to play along here and there. Only a few more weeks of the first trimester. Sure wanting to regain some energy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen!! this is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you and thanks for having me - so excited to be here

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)