Tuesday 21 December 2010

Just the... Top 5

I'd like to apologize for not posting the "Just the way you are" Top 5 last week. Today I will be posting both JUST THE challenges!!!!!!!!!

First Up!! Just The Way You Are!!!!

The sponsor was the adorable Sew Many Cards!!! CONGRATS IRIT!!!!!!!!! Please contact
Christina at scrapitwithasong(at)yahoo(dot)com so she can arrange for your prize.

Here are the top five!!!
IRIT

ANE LENE


MINDY


MEITAL


FERN


Now on to this week!!!!!! Just the Two of Us!!!!!!!!!

Our sponsor this week is DesignZ by DeDe. The winner will get their choice of three of her digital scrapbook products. The winner is Liza!!!!!!!!!! Please email Christina at scrapitwithasong(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll arrange for your goodies.

Here are the top five!!!
LIZA



BETTINA



BRENDA


DESIREE



NEILA DE ABREU


Thanks for playing and congrats to the winners. You all can proudly display this logo:

5 comments:

  1. Hi and thanks for my win!As I don't use digis at all- I have too many of them won and never used any- please give this great prize to some other TOP girl
    Thanks again for loving my page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helooo, thank you all for chosing me as the winner for The two of Us. I had so much fun making the LO and I can tell you more to come from me..he..he..Thank you for the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy to find out I made it to the top 5! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great start of the day when I saw I made the top 5 with my LO for "just the 2 of us". Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. jihuu. doing the happy dance around the christmas tree. Thank you for picking me for top 5. hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)