Hi everyone!! Can you believe it is that time already?!! We are doing another Design Team call.
Scrap It With a Song is looking for a few talented crafters to join our team. Do you think you have what it takes? Find out more below.
Sponsor Coordinator: Recruits sponsors for bi-weekly prizes on the site, coordinates the information with the DT Coordinator, and coordinates getting the prize to the winners. Please let us know you are interested when your design team email.
Design Team responsibilities:
- Create a layout or card (or any other crafty project) based on a chosen song. You can see rules for the challenges HERE.
- Submit a picture of your project 7 days prior to the challenge post date. You will be given songs 1-2 months in advance so that you can work on them ahead of time. You can turn them in all at one time or up to one week prior to that challenge.
- Share in the task of showing blog love to any and all entries. Everyone always loves getting comments so it would be great if you can visit participant’s blogs and comment on their entries.
- Promoting Scrap It With a Song on your own blog. You should post your bi-weekly creation and link up to the main site.
- Commit to a 6 month term – Mid-February - August.
What's in it for you?
- Your work will be featured every week you participate, along with a link back to your blog.
- Your name, blog link and photo will be posted for your entire term on the sidebar
- You will have your name and link listed on the side bar as an alumni even after your term ends.
- First look at the new challenges each month.
- Experience as a design team member.
How to Apply
- Send an email to fayeperata(at)gmail(dot)com with the following:
- Your name, location, and email address
- Link to your active blog and/or gallery
- Attach or directly link to 1-2 of your favorite crafty creations that you think best shows your style. We are definitely interested in card creations!!!!!
- Tell us a little about yourself and why you’d like to be a part of the team!
- No DT experience is necessary but if you have it, flaunt it. :)
If chosen you will be expected to start in mid-February with your first project due by Feb. 6.
DEADLINE: January 28, 2011 @ 5pm (PST)
Those chosen will by notified by January 31 with the challenge songs.