Monday 31 January 2011

Week 42 – My Life Would Suck Without You

Can you believe it is the last day of January? This month has flown by!!!!! A few weeks ago we announced that we were going to be changing Scrap It With A Song from a weekly challenge to a bi-weekly challenge. We hope this will give people a little extra time to join in each week.

For this challenge, we are in transition. Even more changes are coming on Feb. 14th.

Week 42: My Life Would Suck Without You – Kelly Clarkson

My Life Would Suck Without You Lyrics

You have until Feb. 13 at noon to enter!!!

Here is what our Design Team did with this song:

Kelly

42- Kel

Sara

42 - Sara

Karen

42 - Karen (2) 42 - Karen

Sam

42-Sam

Faye

suck

Can’t wait to see what you all come up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. Great new song. I can't wait to see what I come up with. So many different way to go with this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work from the DT! Thank you so much for another fun challenge! I really enjoy playing along!
    Nancy :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)