Tuesday 9 August 2011

Winners! Winners! Winners!!!

Hi there everyone!  Thank you for being patient with me!  I've been sick and having to work 50+ hours at work, so I pretty much come home and sleep!  I have some winners to announce!  


First off is for the month of July all the participants, a total of 20 fantastic cards and layouts!  And the winner of the $20 Michael's gift card is....


CHRISTY S.

Now for week one's NKOTB challenge the winner of the prima goodies is....

Emanuela

Congrats to you both, I need you to email me at prettylittlepaperlove(at)gmail(dot)com so I can get your prizes out in the mail to you!

Now for the top award challenges!!

Erica JW
Total Eclipse of the Heart

Emanuela
Every little thing she does is magic.

Tigger
Remember the Time

Rita
The Way you make me feel

Marie
Step by Step

Congrats ladies!  Everyone's layouts were fantastic!  Thank you all so much for playing along!  Please display your awards proudly!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you have been sick! I was excited to see I had won! Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)