Thursday 3 May 2012

Introducing our Guest Designers for May

We're so pleased to introduce 2 talented scrappers joining us this month as Guest Designers!! First up, say hello to Nicole:

Hi!  My name is Nicole Doiron, I am 38 years old and I live with my fiance (we have just recently purchased our first house together) in New Brunswick, Canada.  We have no kids, but we have 2 beautiful nieces who we love to spoil and who we love very much.  Ever since I started scrapbooking more than 7 years ago, I have been totally hooked!  Pattern papers, chipboard, flowers, eyelets, inks and punches, I just cannot get enough!  One year ago, I started my own crafty blog (http://scrap-utopia.blogspot.com) on which I regularly post my creations and it has opened up awesome new creative opportunities for me.  I love visiting other blogs and try to participate in many challenges every month, including those at Scrap It with a Song.  I am a huge music fan and I have always find great inspiration in song lyrics so this challenge blog is perfect for me!  I am therefore truly honored to be a guest designer for the month of May!!!  Hope you like what I create!

And next, please say hello to Doris:

I am a SAHM with a supportive hubby and 5 wonderful children. I only have one daughter, right smack in the middle of rowdy, very active boys. Though I primarily scrapbook, I also enjoy creating cards, tags and altered art...pretty much anything that has to do with paper crafting. :-D I'm completely and totally obsessed with everything Webster's Pages, but also love many other manufacturers including MME, October Afternoon, Lily Bee, Pink Paislee, Cosmo Cricket, G45, Bo Bunny and several others. I'm originally from MD, but have been living in PA for nearly 13 years.

So glad to have both of you here! I'll be back today with our first challenge for May!!


 

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)