Saturday 1 March 2014

POP TEAM-Cher I Hope You Find It

The song I chose this time around is a new song by Cher.
"I Hope You Find Someone"

Please post your project by March 28th!!!

Here are our projects for this challenge:



Kristin 


There is this great shop in Round Top, Texas that has all this great stuff to buy and it is called "Junk Gypsy" ....so much fun stuff to look at and buy!!!!

Close-ups of this page are on my blog:
http://memoriesbythepageful-kristin.blogspot.com/


Karen

I used the Lyric these clouds for a picture of my son playing cricket in the pouring rain.


Astrid

Hi, hope you enjoy our challenges so far ! At least I have fun creating with all those great pop songs ! For this one I used the lyric; Happy wherever you are ! For a little funny twist (and because I didn't had any letter "p" on my sticker sheet) I used the letter "q"




Anna


I didn't know the song but I loved it right away...especially the lyrics, because they really spoke to me. In fact, I'm about to move to a new country and there are so many things I hope this new adventure will bring me...I therefore decided to use a picture of the city I'm moving to (Bern, Switzerland) and to write the chorus of the song. Hopefully this layout will bring me luck! ;)

Xara
I was inspired by the title of the song and the meaning that you are looking for something.. so I titled my page "I hope you find happiness,love,joy...." and I really hope my baby brother finds them .... 

And now the Lo of our Guest Designer....
Amanda



And now....let's see who is the Winner of February!!!!
With this beautiful Lo.....
Sweet Scraps will be our Guest Designer, next month.
Write me to melaniascalfaro@yahoo.it




And now....have fun with our new Challenge!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Sweet scraps! And popladies, nice work again!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)