Sunday 15 June 2014

Rock team: AEROSMITH - Hole in my soul

Are you ready for this beautiful rock song???? I hope you can let inspire by this beautiful Aerosmith song I chose for you!!!
Let's get your rock soul!!!!
I think this song has not been simple for my DT friends, but I had absolutely use it because it reminds me precious school memories.



Hole in my Soul - da Aerosmith (lyrics)

MONIA


I chose to use a tag to play with the colors and shades of the soul ... I really like these songs with strong emotions that make the heart beat faster! They remind me of precious moments of school ...

JANE


I have to admit to struggling with this song, initially - it just did not talk to me at first. Maybe I was thinking too much about the meaning behind the words, so I decided to bring them back to face value. One that I did this it all slotted in well. I went with a part of the "Take a walk outside your mind Tell me how it feels," and I literally used this to show a photograph of a day we spent at a local garden


TYNKE


I used the line "Take a look and you will find" for a LO about the other hobby of my son and me: Geocaching! This time we found a bottle with marbles and a logroll, near our own village.


Kristin


KRISTIN

I had fun listening to this song and found the word forever was in it many many times ...and we just got a new cat and thought a page with that title wound work wonderfully with this challenge!! Thanks for looking at my work!!!

KICKA


I used the word Love that is in the song!

Melania 


A horror art journal page...
Always loved this phrase!!!! It gives really the idea of a bad perrson :)

Micaela



Hello!  I have decided to focus on the country of origin of Aerosmith, the United States, and I made an album for a girl who will do six months in college, specifically in Maine.


And our guest designer

Silvia 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)