Saturday 1 November 2014

November Challenge- Wham and The Cure

Hi All, 
This month it is Karen bringing you the new challenges for the month.
both of my choices are 80s favorites of mine!!

So the POP choice for the month is

Wham- Wake me Up before you Go Go


Astrid

Wham was one of my favorite groups in the 80's I could sing every song of them and my room was full of posters from the boys :-)  For my page I used the lyric; you make the sun shine brighter , and that's what my boy does every day :-)




Hello everybody, I'm a new DT member, I'm really nice to meet you and I'm really happy to join this great group! I hope you will love my works! Thanks again Melania for this great opportunity.
For my first layout as SIWAS DT I used the song as inspiration for my journal: I handwrote part of the lyrics "you put the boomboom into my heart, you send my soul sky high"  under my husband picture. Please visit my blog if you'd love to see some close-ups.



and the Rock choice for the month is

Love Cats by the Cure
 and this is the single Cover that maybe could give you some inspiration



Tynke

I got this time inspired by the title of this song. I made a card with a die of 2 cats. I also used the circle of the cover.



Kristin

I used the title of the song to do a cat page for my scrapbook album ...come check out my blog if you want to see close-ups:
http://memoriesbythepageful-kristin.blogspot.com/

KICKA


This song ispired me to create this card with 2 cats in love!

Micaela



Here I am with a giftbag for "Trick or Treat" with a black kitten! 
The black cat is just a witch!!!! See you soon!


think of the cats that "bite and scratch and scream all night" made ​​me think of a picture of last Halloween ... I hope you like it !!!


And the winner is....

Nathalie 

Nathalie_nothingistoowonderfulwithbanner

Nathalie, write to me to receive your prize.
melaniascalfaro@yahoo.it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)