Wednesday 1 April 2015

April challenge and some changes

Hi there, here we are at April with new challenges: each month here at Scrap it with a Song we give you a pop and a rock song as inspiration to create any kind of paper project (altered canvas, card, layout, ATC, art journal…) you choose !!!
You can use lyrics, title, or maybe the video to inspire you: here is a link to the challenge rules.

APRIL SONGS

The Rock Song is....
I still haven't found what I'm looking for - U2



The pop song is ...
Shake it off - Taylor Swift



Beginning with this month, we will have a DT reveal on 1st of the month
 and another DT reveal at 15th of each month: let' s see how the first half of the Design Team used these wonderful songs


ROCK TEAM



This song is full of meaning ... is a search for oneself and love it! I used the pictures we have done this winter in Trentino during a walk ... the beautiful scenery leaves you speechless !!!



These two are a hot mess ...they are cousins and love to hang out together ...I used some of the words in the song ...such a great song!!!


I created this tag using the most beautiful lyrics from the song (for me)...and i gave to the tag a vintage look....:) 



POP TEAM

Giorgia


I found this song very difficult to use.
I didn't like the lyrics so I took inspiration from colors and elements in the video: glitter/strass, b/w, red, stripes, numbers, leopard pattern

Chara


I found this song quite difficult to use in a layout as I had no photo to inspire me...so I decided to make an art journal with the lyric "I m dancing on my own I make the moves up as I go" ...I really like this phrase!!


                                                                            Astrid


I choose the lyric; Make the moves. I cut out this photo of my son when he was four years old, doing some cool moves during the kids disco at the camping.



Join us in the fun this month :)
Link up your project until the end of April with the link tool on the top of the blog: one random winner will win this prize RAK:




And wait, there is another change here: the Design Team will choose their favorite project and the winner will be our Guest Designer for a future challenge!

Please come back on 15th for the second half of our DT reveal and A GIVEAWAY!!



4 comments:

  1. Fun changes to your challenge - looking forward to this! Your DT projects look amazing! Great songs this month! I am familiar with both of these songs but will have to watch and listen again to see where the inspiration takes me! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your sweet comment. We can't wait to see your project(s) linked in the gallery

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I popped back to check out the songs again but I notice the March linky is still up. I'll check back later for the April linky. Thank you! Great songs! Bono looks so young!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of songs. Here's my link: http://patacakespages.blogspot.com/2015/04/dear-mother-nature-send-help-signed.html
    I chose the Rock Song to inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)