Friday 23 October 2015

A little more inspiration from Tynke

Hello everybody,

Here's Tynke, back again from holiday. For this month, I prepared a photo-tutorial to show you how I made this layout.


I used the printables from our great sponsor Avec les Mains for it. Before we start, I want to tell you that I can only scrap in the evening, so that declares that the colors may be a little different..


But let me start. 

 First I started with light blue cardstock.

 I used this printable paper (grey wood) from Avec les Mains. I torned it a little bit.

 I added some dictionary pages, I pasted it also a little bit wrinkled and torn

 With a stamp and the white distress stain I made some dots on the paper

 I used some brusho (turquoise and ultra marine) on it, then I sprayed it with water. It's important that you are a little careful here with the brusho and water, because it can change the colors of the printables! When I dried it with a heat tool, I made some structure with a mask and modeling paste. Then I stamped a little bit with Stazon (Stone Gray, Teal blue and Ultra Marine) 


 With a distress-tool I made the edges of the papers from Avec les Mains a little bit rough. I inked them with stazon. 


 Next I added the papers and my picture on the Layout

 I inked the corners a little bit, and added the title with little alphabets and thickers

 At last, I added some washi tape and embellishments. I used some flowers, roses, charms, foam clay and dew drops.


And this is the result! I made a combination of both songs in the Title, "It's a nice day" from White Wedding by Billy Idol and the Title 'Relax' by Mika. 

Materials I used:

Design paper printables by Avec les Mains
Light blue cardstock
Dictionary pages
Distress Stain white
Stamps
Brusho Turquoise and Ultra-Marine
Stazon Ultra Marine, Teal Blue and Stone Gray
Mask 
Modeling paste
Distress-tool
Washi tape
Alphabeths ands thickers
Charms
Flowers and roses
Glitter Foam Clay 
Dew drops
Posca black


I hope you enjoyed my tutorial and to have inspired you to play with us at our current challenges:
you can win this lovely RAK from our DT member Marie-Christine



And, if we have 10 entries or more we also give away a voucher of €7 from Avec les Mains, so you can choose from over 170 printables yourself! How cool is that? 


Good luck!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)