Saturday 23 January 2016

Tips & techinque: have fun with chipboard

Hi everyone Sharon with you today.  I just want to show you a little trick I used on some of the chipboard embellishments that I used on this layout of my granddaughter and some friends.  The chipboard stars circle is from Creative Embellishments.  I used a gold Cricut marker and colored the stars.  Then after I did that I used some Bo Bunny gold glitter paste and added it to some of the stars too.

I found a card chipboard in my stash (don't know what company) and colored it with a Viva pearl pen in red.  I also used the pearl red on the cricut cut "look whoos here" along with some more of the Bo Bunny gold paste.  Black and gold cardstock from my stash and the rest of the paper is from Simple
Stories Say Cheese Collection as are the brads.  I used my cricut to cut the film strips and the circle along with the title.  I used a sketch by Leah Schaeffer from 2013 




                                             
 Now here is a picture of my layout.  Thanks for looking at it.  I was inspired by the rock song.  Every You Every Me.  It used the words you were heaven sent and my granddaughter is heaven sent.  She is so sweet and lovely to me.

There is still plenty of time to join us here.  Link up your project on the side bar before the end of the month.  You can find the details here for the challenges

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)