Tuesday 15 March 2016

March 15th Challenge Reveal

It is March 15th already and time for more inspiration from our DT.
Each month we give you a pop song and a rock song as inspiration for a project. Listen to the rock song and the pop song and choose one or both and make a paper project based on anything the song inspires you to do. It doesn't have to be a scrapbook layout: it can be any type of paper project.  By the way it can even be a digital design.
Inspiration can be anything at all: it can be the title, it can be words in the song, it can be how the song makes you feel, really just any thing that the song inspires you to feel.  Please tell us how the song inspired you on your project.You can do a layout or project for each of the songs, just do separate entries for each.  Link up at the top right with the linky tool.  The winner will be picked at random by the linky tool on the last day of the month.  Also the design team will pick their favorite project and ask the designer to be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month.  We hope you will join all the lovely designers on the team and get some of those projects done while listening to music.

 Our songs for March are - click on titles to be taken to the video:


Rock Song

Pop Song

Let's see what the second half of the team has for you.

Rock Team

I loved the song! I created canvas and cards: these are flowers to calm down crying person


 Monia 
"Always dream of you... thoughts flying on the wings of butterflies, through adversity..." this part of the lyrics inspired me.
I wish you like my mixed media interpretation, I love this pages, remind me the power of love!!!

Pop Team
Melody
In the song there is a verse that says "life won't break me". I designed this digital layout for my daughter's dance program book, she had experienced a very difficult year after losing a close friend to cancer. I am proud of how she composed herself during this time in her life. Here's a little design hint: I scanned in two components after using the Tim Holtz Alterations Picture Wheel and Filmstrip Frames dies and then used digitally.

I took the word salvation from the song "Angels" as my inspiration for this layout when my granddaughter was baptized recently.


Let's talk about prizes!

  •  If we have at least 5 entries in the challenge there will be a random prize: a voucher of €7 kindly donated by our permanent sponsor: Avec les mains
  •                One random winner will win this prize RAK kindly donated by our DT member Marie Christine.


  • The design team will pick their favorite project and ask the designer to be our guest on the blog in an upcoming month.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)