Friday 8 April 2016

April guest designer

It is April 8th, so it's time to meet our fabulous Guest Designer of the month!

Please help us welcome SharonShe made a wonderful layout inspired by our April rock song - discover both songs and our challenges of the month here.

"I have always been inspired by music when I am working on my scrapbook layouts.  Scrap It With a Song is an amazing challenge blog to get inspiration from.  I love the Doors song "Hello, I Love You" and picked the title of their song to be my page title.  Thank you so much, "Scrap It With a Song" for asking me to be your guest designer this month.  I am very honored!"
Sharon


Thanks for joining us Sharon, we love your project!

If you would love to be our Guest Designer in the future, all you have to do is to play along with our SIWAS challenges: just link your entry in the linky tool on top right of the blog!
The DT will choose their favorite project and the winner will be our GD for a future challenge. Thank you for your continued support and good luck.
Please join us for the challenge this month.  





2 comments:

  1. Thank you for having me as your guest designer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is wonderful!!!! Thank you so much for being a guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)