Wednesday 8 June 2016

Meet our June guest designer: Tone

It is time to meet our fabulous Guest Designer of the month!

Please help us welcome Tone!
"I am 47 years old and I live in Norway 20 minutes drive north of the capital. I live with my cohabiting Vidar and our son Daniel who are 16 years old. I also have a stepdaughter who is 30 years old.
I have always put photos in albums, but scrapping in the way I do today started in 2004. I love paper and I love to mix patterned paper and embellishment.
I am one of few that scrap chronologically and every picture I take (LO and Project Life). I cannot define my scrapping style….I like to believe that I scrap a lot of different styles. Many say, however, that they recognize my LO `s.
Inspiration I have to say that I get basically from net…both domestic and foreign.
My blog: www.tonesscrapperom.blogspot.com"


Tone made a wonderful layout inspired by our June rock song - discover both songs and our challenges of the month here.


This is what inspired her: "I use to look at the lyrics and see if something match with my photos or gives me a feeling that match with my photos. This time the title just gave me the title :)"

Thanks for joining us Tone, we love so much your project!

If you would love to be our Guest Designer in the future, all you have to do is to play along with our SIWAS challenges: just link your entry in the linky tool on top right of the blog!
The DT will choose their favorite project and the winner will be our GD for a future challenge. Thank you for your continued support and good luck.


4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Tone, love the design
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layout Tone. It inspires me to do a scrap lift of the design. Thank you for being our guest designer this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome aboard Tone ! Love you scrapping style !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)