Tuesday 1 November 2016

November challenges and a time for "Thanks"


November is a time for thanks in the USA and I am not sure if it is the same for the rest of the world. I do know that all of us have so much to be thankful for.  There has been so many attacks throughout the world lately.  It seems that none of us are immune to it.  I am so thankful for my family and friends. So with that being said I am so glad to be part of this great team of talented ladies and also to have made so many acquaintances with so many beautiful creative women all over the world.   Thank you so much for the inspiration that we as a team get from all our followers here at Scrap It With A Song.  So now let's look at the songs for this month.

The Rock Song:

The Pop Song:


The Rock Girls

Giorgia
I am taking a short break, see you next month!



I spent a lot of time working with my kiddos on conquering their fears and living a full and adventurous life so I loved the lyrics from this along about there being nothing to fear. I used that as the basis for scrapping some final summer memories and fear conquering that we did! 


The Pop Girls

Marie Christine


I was inspired by the title, so I wanted a vintage couple in autumn time!


Astrid



Inspired by the lyric; and now my eyes are open. It was perfect for the way I feel right now.


Caroline

I was inspired by the lyric of the song, I write the chorus in white for a subtle effect on my watercolour and use black for the tittle of the song


Now lets talk about prizes

  • If we have at least seven (7) entries our wonderful permanent sponsor Avec Les Mains will furnish a voucher worth  €7 from their online store.  They have some wonderful digital papers. 


  • The design team will pick their favorite project and she or he will be asked to be our guest designer on our blog in an upcoming month. The winner will also receive this awesome prize donated by DT member Caroline:


  • One random winner will win this lovely prize donated by DT member Maya:

Link up your project(s) in the linky tool on top right of the blog to be in the running to win! 

Remember that we will have another reveal on 15th and a special video tutorial on the 18th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)