Wednesday 8 February 2017

February Guest Designer

This month we are very happy to welcome Nicole Doiron as our guest designer! 
Nicole was on SIWAS DT in the past, and we are really honored to have her guest designing!

She made this wonderful layout based on our February rock song (you can see February challenges here).


Inspiration for my project:

Both songs inspired me as I quite obviously chose a love-theme for my page.  But most especially, I had The Cure - Love Song in mind as it just so happens to be one of my all-time favorites!  I listen to it and of course I think of my boyfriend who embodies all the lovey dovey feelings expressed in the lyrics.  I will always love him, and that means, 'for eternity'!


And now, let's know her better...


Hello! I am Nicole Doiron from Canada's beautiful East coast. I share my life and home with my boyfriend of 10 years, Yves, and our furbaby, Sugar the cat.  I often sing in the shower and I have a quirky sense of humour.  I work at a regular office job and can't wait to get home every day to my studio! I have always had an artistic side... drawing, writing poetry & trying on different crafts. I started scrapbooking in 2004 and have been hooked since. I create mostly layouts, both single and double, as well as cards and canvases.  I am loving mixed media more and more.
My overall style is shabby chic with lots of flowers! I also love to get my hands dirty with different mediums like gesso, molding paste, mists and paints. I am thrilled to be a guest designer at Scrap It with a Song this month as it was one of my first ever DT and it is so good to be back! To see more of my creations, visit me at my blog, Scrap-Utopia.


Thank you so much Nicole for being with us!


If you would like the chance to be our guest designer in the future, go see our February challenges: maybe you could be our pick for next month!

See you on 15th with the other half of our DT reveal.

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)