Tuesday 20 April 2010

Our first DT post!!!

I will be formally introducing the new DT members tomorrow....as soon as I manage to narrow it down. I am blown away by the number of apps I received. Each and every one of them showed just how much talent we will be seeing each week from DT members AND participants!!!! I hope you all stick around to play even if you aren't chosen this time.

Our very first DT member , Tina, was able to create this fabulous layout based on the song this week, Your Song, by Elton John to share with you all!! Isn't it so fun????? I love it. If it helps inspire you to create a layout of your own, then even better. Just click HERE to post your entry :)


Stay tuned tomorrow to meet Tina and all of the rest of your new DT!!!!

6 comments:

  1. awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to work on mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Tina, fantastic job on this one!!! Maybe after everything gets back to "normal" I can play too!!!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout. The picture is priceless :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!! Welcome to your DT...and loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee this LO!!! GORGEOUS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous LO Tina!! Your Rocked this one!! Thanks for the inspiration and congrats on your DT gig!!
    Barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to Tina - what a gorgeous layout - Thank you Christina for your invitation to play - I am looking forward to working on it tomorrow - love this challenge and the inspiration that is here - gorgeous! Thanks girls and 'way to go' Tina! {{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)