Sunday 6 June 2010

Another top 5...yay!!!

I never cease to be amazed by your entries each and every week. You all are fabulous and blow this DTs mind more with each post!!!! Congrats to everyone who entered, you all made wonderful keepsakes.

Now onto the business of finding a winner....

The $10 gift certificate to
goes to.........


.................drumroll please................


...................Caro!!!


Please contact me at Scrapitwithasong(at)yahoo(dot)com Caro. The winner and the remaining scrappers in the top5
can display this fun logo on your page if you'd like.


Those runner-up spots belong to:

Katie Tate


Aileen


Sharm Nidyanandan


Irit


Stay tuned for next week's song where we are sure to have major FUN!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies great projects. Caro I love your layout, congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I won! I sent an e-mail...please can you confirm that you received it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)