Monday 6 September 2010

These top 5 are just LOVELY

The entries this week were nothing short of LOVELY!!!

Our sponsor this week was Crafty Ribbons


Our winner this week is Linda B. Please contact me scrapitwithasong(at)yahoo(dot)com so I can arrange for your prize.

'Absolutely lovely' card. I love the lace.

Rounding out the rest of the top 5 are:
Amelia

So beautiful! I love the paper and the butterflies.

Joyce

Such a 'precious' image and LOVE the texture.

Fern

That pop of yellow with the flowers was wonderful!

Kayla

I adore how you picked words from the song to highlight in the squares...LOVED it!


The entire top 5 can display the following logo on their blog to show off to all their friends just how much we love them!!!


Stay tuned for our next challenge which is sure to stay 'in your heart!' Don't forget to tune in on Wednesday to check out a super-de-duper big surprise!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Wahoo!!! I am doing a happy dance here....thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great morning to find that you selected my card in your Top 5! I will be adding the button to my blog shortly. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...I'm honored to be one of the top 5! Thank you so much!

    FABULOUS layouts and cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Linda and to all of the participants! Beautiful entries this week for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)