Tuesday 14 December 2010

Week 35... Just the Two Of Us

Hi all!!! Sorry for the delay in our post!!! Because of the late start, I am extending the deadline until 5pm on Monday, December 20, 2010.

Next week we will not have a challenge BUT (and it's a big BUT) we will have seven days of creativity headed your way. Our design team will feature a sneak peek that leads to a great project they have up on their blog! It will be fun so come back and check it out!!!!!!!!


This week is being sponsored again by the adorable Sew Many Cards!!!


My name is Angela and I own Sew Many Cards. I have a husband, an almost 10year old daughter, a two year old son, and a dog/puppy: Hershey. The images of Sew Many Cards came from a dream that my husband had of a group of animals that were "SEWN Together" with patches and stitching, hence the name, which he also came up with. You will find that every image in the Sew Many Cards collection has patches and stitching, even the ones that are not animals. I love to draw and almost every image is either an inspiration from my family or a request from my great customers and design team, so please ask if you need something specific or would like to request something be made. You can contact me at angela@sewmanycards.com


This weeks song is... Just the Two of Us by Will Smith



Our DT this week would like to welcome our newest member contributing to the fun,






JUST THE WAY YOU ARE Winners will be posted tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Please post your direct post link, not the url of the blog...Thanks!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)