Monday 6 December 2010

Week 34 - Just the Way You Are

This week is starting a little late as it took me a bit longer to nail down some details.  So without further ado, our song this week is Just the Way You Are by the amazing crooner blasting the airwaves this year, Bruno Mars.  It's quite a lovely song...so scroll on down and push play (you know you want to!).

Our sponsor this week is DesignZ by DeDe.  The winner will get their choice of three of her digital scrapbook products. 
Hi there! My name is DeDe Smith and I am a wife, a mom to 2 kids, a book lover, and a digital scrapbook designer! I have a B.A. in Visual Communications (graphic design) and have worked for a couple of crafting magazines, putting their issues together, and have had various other design projects, including illustrating a children's book! But my pure delight is in designing digital scrapbook kits with my unique tearZ and scatterZ creations! I've designed for several stores and love being a part of the digital scrapbook community!

----------------------------------------
Oh her eyes, her eyes
Make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair
Falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful and I tell her every day

Yeah I know, I know When I compliment her
She wont believe me And its so, its so
Sad to think she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look okay, I say

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, Just the way you are
And when you smile,
The whole world stops and stares for awhile
Cause girl you're amazing, Just the way you are

Her lips, her lips
I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh
She hates but I think its so sexy
She's so beautiful, And I tell her every day

Oh you know, you know, you know
Id never ask you to change
If perfect is what you're searching for
Then just stay the same
So don't even bother asking
If you look okay, You know I say
----------------------------------------

Our DT this week would like to welcome our newest member contributing to the fun, Sam!





















1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)