Saturday 1 October 2011

Introducing the New DT Members & some Old ones too!!

We had so many amazing entries!  I cannot tell you the amount of talent that flooded our inbox, it truly was amazing!  Thank you all so much for taking the time to apply!  Unfortunately not everyone could be on the team, we had to pick just 6.  And let me tell you it was not an easy job.  So ladies & perhaps gentlemen please welcome the newest members to the SIWAS Design Team!



Hello!  My name is Jennifer Shaw.  I live in Alberta, Canada with my husband and three pups.  I have two grown daughters.  

I started scrapbooking in 2000 but it wasn't until  2009 that my passion became a full on obsession.  My style is simple with attention to detail.  I love to hand stitch on my layouts.  Buttons and lots of layering are also a must!  Paper is my favourite scrapping supply.  My favourite manufacturer changes from season to season depending on the releases.   I enjoy a variety of styles from vintage to whimsical.  

I love that scrapbooking encourages me to take lots of photographs and to get the story recorded.  Layouts that capture every day moments make me happy!  My other interests in life include knitting, reading and cross stitching.  These things have taken a back seat lately as I pursue my scrappy dreams!  :)

I am so excited to be joining the Scrap it With a Song design team!


 
My name is Elena, I'm 32 years old, 1 husband (Max), 1 daughter (Emma), 1 dog (Lucy) and 1 blog (http://www.paperandcolors.wordpress.com)!
I live in Italy in Bologna and after many hobbies including decoupage, country painting and doll's house I came to scrapbooking in 2009 when my daughter was born and then all my free time is only devoted to scrapbooking (or taking photos or blogging or playing with my Emma, I never stop!) I love all of the USA, places, cities and food and when I can afford I travel there.
I hope to contaminate your work with a little "Italian-inspiration" ! 





 

my names is Emanuela and I live in Rome with my boyfriend Ale, my little dog Camilla and two cats: Margot and Flò. I met the Scrapbooking world 1 year ago, mostly creating card.  Slowly I began to love LO and many other cardboard projects.  I love animals and nature. I like photographing, sewing, reading thriller and crime books, cooking. My biggest passion is my family. But also eat pizza, papers, buttons and all that is craft! I'm always curious to learn and try new way of work.
If you want to see my projects visit my blog www.storiedimanu.blogspot.com.
I'm so excited to be part of "Scrap it With a Song" wonderful DT .  I can not wait to start this fun adventure!


  
My name is Nicolle (Nikky) Kramer . I am 37 and from the chilly city of Buffalo New York. Most people think its awful living here. I love it here. Our area has a bad reputation. The change in seasons from our chilly below zero cold winters to our hot and humid close to 100 degree temps in summer. Whats not to love??? I have been married for 18 years to my handsome hubby Mike. I am lucky enough to be able to be a stay at home mom to my 4 wonderful children. I have 2 boys, Ryan 18, Bret17, and 2 girls Kayla 14,Jolie 8. I have been scrapping for about 7 years. I went to a make n take at Michael's and was instantly hooked.
Describing my scrapbook style is never easy. I guess I would call it eclectic. I am an ever evolving scrapper who loves using bright bold colors,textures and lots of embellishments to enhance the story being told on my page in a unique and creative way that keeps the viewer continually discovering new details every time they see one of my pieces. Being a part of your team would give me an opportunity to share my work with others. I enjoy making new connections with folks in this hobby we share in common. I love learning anything new about paper crafting and believe that it would expand my knowledge and open me up to new creative tips and techniques. Being in this type of setting can create new friendships as well. I have been so lucky to make some wonderful friends already.



My name is Dana Tatar and I am a stay-at-home mom. I have two daughters, Claire (5) and Scarlett (3). I married my high school sweetheart in 2003 and have been happy ever since. I graduated from MSU with a B.S. in Biochemistry and worked in that field for about 3 years before I gave birth to my first daughter and decided to stay home full time. I have had many hobbies over the years, but scrapping is the one that really gives me satisfaction. I started scrapbooking to preserve memories after the birth of my first daughter and now really enjoy the creative outlet I get from creating and sharing my pages. I love to mix products from different collections on my layouts and I frequently find inspiration in music, poetry and pop culture. I love fussy cutting and flowers and both can be seen on the majority of my layouts.  When I'm not scrapping, I enjoy cooking and baking, reading, listening to music and spending time outdoors with my family and basset hound.


Been scrapping since 2006 and haven't put my papers and trimmer away since!! I am married to a lovely husband Andrew and we have three girls - Kayley ,Emma and Bridget.

A big welcome to all our new DT Members!  We also want to wish Mazlina the best as she has decided not to continue on the team!  Her work is amazing and I hope she inspired you during her time here!!  Check back in a few days when we will reintroduce the returning members!!!

9 comments:

  1. Welcome to all the beautiful DT.
    I am really happy be part of it!
    Big hugs.
    Mnau

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats ladies! I'm so excited to part of this talented team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited to be part of this team!! Congrats to all the new ladies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the new DT! So excited to be part of the team!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a great selection of talent, I'm looking forward to seeing the layouts.
    Congratulations ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats to you all girls:) I am looking forward to see your designs to inspire us!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to my DF Manu and Elena!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats to all the new SIWAS girls!! can;t wait to see all your fabulous projects!! =)Tiffany
    Breakfast at Tiffany's

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)