Thursday 5 December 2013

Rock Team: One by U2

Here we are…..December has come…this year I wanna invite you to reflect on Love…many of us, most of us, are fortunate to have families, boyfriends, parents, children, friends, and husbands…. This month I wanted to celebrate the LOVE in all his forms!!!

Lyrics


Kristin 

On this page I used the words from the song as part of the title ...thanks for looking at my work!!!

This was a picture of my husband and I at my nieces wedding a couple of months ago ...we clean up well!!!


Come check out the close-ups of this page at:
http://memoriesbythepageful-kristin.blogspot.com/


JANE


 I could not help but think of my two children while listening to this song - they are so very different in temperament yet are very close, held together by that unique sibling bond.





This time I made a canvas. It's a gift for my sister in law, with a picture of her son. The line "One love, one blood, one life" fits very much with this new life I think.



On my page I used a piece of the song for the title.
The word love is also printed on the paper.



I like to  think Max and me have met to live our life together...



For my page the word love speaks for itself ... The photo of my love in a moment of serenity on holiday in Barcelona last summer ....



For this time I let myself be inspired and I created a tag with the technique of mixed media .. I was inspired by the lyrics in the end of the song ..
"One love
One blood
One life
You got to do what you should
One life
With each other
Sisters
Brothers
One life
But we're not the same
We get to
Carry each other
Carry each other
...
One...life "

MICAELA



Hello, I used the title of the song "One" with Family to create this LO, with a picture of this summer! Because we were in Sicily and I love so much the "hot" and the sea! 

And now let's come to see our November winner.
Really i am a little disappointed that we had only 2 entries on November...and i hope we'll have more entries on December.
Anyway we have a very talented winner


with her beautiful art journal page :)

Silvia write to me to have your prize.
Thanks to all and....share your works with us :)








1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I can't believe it!! I'm so happy!! Thanks Thanks Thanks!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)