Thursday 8 December 2016

December Guest Designer

This month we are very happy to welcome Sandy Ross as our guest designer! She made a wonderful layout based on our special Christmas song: "We wish you a Merry Christmas" (you can see December challenges here).



"My name is Sandy Ross and I live in Southern Ontario, Canada and I am married to a wonderful man who supports my scrapbooking hobby. We have three amazing grown children and two adorable grandsons. They are my inspiration for scrapbooking – to capture and cherish memories forever.
I’ve been crafty as long as I can remember, but seriously addicted to scrapbooking for the last seven years. I also love to sew and quilting is my passion.
I can’t say I have a distinct style because I really like experimenting and trying new techniques. I love to follow sketches and I am presently on one design team- Lasting Memories Layout Challenges. Thank you SIWAS for having me as a guest designer!"


I made a layout inspired by Christmas theme because this is my favorite time of the year!




Thank you so much Sandy for being with us, we love colors in your layout, so wintery!


If you would like the chance to be our guest designer in the future, go see our October challenges: maybe you could be our pick for next month!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for having me as your Guest Designer....love your challenges!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your page is wonderful Sandy. Thank you for joining us.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful winter , Christmas page. I have added my link to the challenge
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)