Thursday 15 December 2016

December Mid - Month Reveal.

Merry Christmas from all of us at Scrap It With A Song!!!
Christmas is only 10 days away!!!  OH MY OH MY!!! And because it is December, We have another choice for you. You guessed it Christmas music in the form of WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Here they are our songs for the month:


Pop Song


Rock Song


Christmas Music


The Pop Girls

The pop song inspiration for this layout for December were the words, 'Maybe we make a deal, Maybe together we can get somewhere' and 'I got a plan to get us out of here' which seems to be exactly what my grandson's facial expression is saying to this light-up snowman! I tried a new technique on the embossed, snow tipped tree in the lower left hand corner thanks to some great ladies at our monthly crop (DecoArt Dimensional Effects paste and Shenna Douglass stencil)! I love Christmas and wanted to incorporate the colorful striped paper, and yes, I have a RED snowflake (Tim Holtz/Sissix snowflake and snowman dies).


I was inspired by this line in the song: City lights lay out before us And your arm felt nice wrapped 'round my shoulder.  It reminded me of a recent road trip to Maine, where we visited this beautiful lighthouse in Portland.


The Rock Girls

 Monia


This card is a SIGN for my dear friend... she love violet and plants! 
A quick and easy card with all my heart!!!!


"Christmas" girls




Hello to all. Here I am with a new project in purely Christmas theme. The text "We wish you a Merry Christmas" has inspired me this Christmas bauble with a very joyful father and the lyrics on the back. Merry Christmas to all !!!!




The song has inspired me this Christmas card. Merry Christmas to all !!!!



Christmas is so much fun and we had a very Merry Christmas (2015).  Merry Christmas to all of you too!!!


Now lets talk about prizes
  • If we have at least seven (7) entries our wonderful permanent sponsor Avec Les Mains will furnish a voucher worth  €7 from their online store.  They have some wonderful digital papers. 


  • The design team will pick their favorite project and she or he will be asked to be our guest designer on our blog in an upcoming month. The winner will also receive this awesome prize donated by DT member Lauren:
  • One random winner will win this lovely prize donated by DT member Giorgia:
one stamp "mr & mrs", set of kraft labels, Docrafts washi tape, Docrafts stickers for kids

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)