Wednesday 28 December 2016

Meet our new DT for January - June 2017

Hello everyone!
First of all, THANK YOU  to all of you who sent an application and showed interest in the SIWAS Design Team.
We were blown away by all of the talent that was displayed by the applicants ♥ 

So, this is the SIWAS Design Team for July - December 2016:


RETURNING MEMBERS

Giorgia


Hello there, my name is Giorgia Rossini, I'm 34 and I'm Italian.
I' m the owner of SIWAS blog: here I am blog and DT coordinator.
I scrap from 6 years: I love playing with papers and all those lovely embellishments to preserve memories.
I mostly make layouts, but I love to try cards and minis.
Scrapbooking is my happy place!
I'm actually on Scrap it With a Song DT, Docrafts DT, CreaFamily DT and Scrapbooking Facile DT. 
This is my Youtube channel where I upload video tutorials on regular basis.


Sharon


My name is Sharon and I am DT and blog coordinator here in SIWAS.
I have been married for 43 years to the man of my dreams and my best friend.  We have a daughter and a son that are both grown and out on their own. Our daughter has given us two beautiful grandchildren.  A boy age 21 and a girl age 12.  I scrap my family and our travels.  My family loves looking at my scrapbooks. I have been scrapping now for close to 20 years.  I usually scrap clean linear type layouts.  I have been trying to do more layering and using some mixed media products too.  I love music and was very interested in joining the team here at SIWAS.  Such an interesting perspective to scrap with ideas from songs whether it is lyrics or just the way the music makes you feel.  Anything can be used for inspiration and I hope it will improve my layouts and also help inspire others too.


Astrid


Hello, my name is Astrid and I am from The Netherlands. I'm on SIWAS DT since September 2013 and I am still in love with music as inspiration for scrapbooking.
I began scrapping in 2004 when I bought a scrapbooking magazine,  I became more interested in scrapbooking in 2006 when my son was born and a new passion was born too, lol.
In the last few months I'm experimenting with paint, watercolor and stamps . I love trying new techniques.
We have a lot of fun challenges for you here and we hope to see you play along.


 Marie-Christine


I am a French woman who lives in Brittany in France, married and mother to teenager boy. When I am not working, I love to scrap. I have always been creative, but I really started scrapbooking a few years ago when two friends of mine showed me their scrapbooking work. I love to work with a lot of papers, stickers, ink and others embellishments. I don't have my own style, I like to do different things.
To see more my work, visit my blog "L'Encre Et Scrap".


Melody


Hello, I'm Melody.  I consider myself a graphic artist with a MBA in Marketing. When our 5 children were younger, I cross-stitched, did a bit of sewing, painted t-shirts and sold wood cut-outs at an antique mall booth.  Since operating my own antique mall for 5 years, I learned to lay ceramic tile as well as acid stain cement. I acquired some great antique and architectural pieces and now have Rent My Vintage, an event styling business, mostly decorating for weddings. My husband of 28 years and I are enjoying being grandparents (in May of 2016-we will have 7 grandkids), and currently I babysit our 5 year old grandson. A good learning experience was a 100-page commissioned scrapbook for Miss Rodeo New Mexico that was completed in 90 days! Next up is a digital swim team scrapbook. I hope you all have fun scrapping along. 


Elisabetta


Hi, I am Elisabetta, I am 57 and I am Italian, I'm married and I have a daughter nearly 24 years. After many years of work now I am "FORCED TO REST" and luckily that for several years I dedicate myself to scrapbooking. I love it so much that I have two blogs and two facebook pages that I take care personally. I also like the mixed media, watercolor and color with copic. In my spare time as well as scrapbooking I dedicate myself to reading books, going to the cinema and to the theater. But scrapbooking remains my great passion and helps me get through even darker moments.


Khristina


My name is Khristina and I live in the United States with my husband and three amazing children. I am a Registered Nurse and also spent nearly ten years teaching middle school and high school students through the Teach for America program. I have been a crafter and scrapbooker since I was a child and taught in a scrapbook store throughout college. I love to complete traditional layouts as well as pocket scrapbooking spreads along with cards, home, and party décor  with my supplies. One of the things that I enjoy the most is using my supplies in new and creative ways. I love to meet and network with crafters from around the world and am really looking forward to working with all of you to push the creative envelope and try new things. Please come check out my blog or You Tube Channel.
Here in SIWAS I will share videos on day 18th of each month. 


Maya


 Hi my name is Maya, Chiao-Yu Yang is my mandarin name. I'm a passionate scrapper, craft designer, blogger, and traveler based in Taiwan, a subtropical island in Asia. My individual creative style comes from my inspirations such as, my travels, life experiences, beautiful natural elements, and encouraging/motivating words. I love telling stories through my projects. Also I'm a big fan of mixed media in combining different materials. More so a cocktail of imagery and joyfulness.
You are welcome to visit my blog and Youtube channel. ☺



NEW MEMBERS

  Irene

Hi, I'm 35 years and I live with my husband in Bologna, land of ragù and tortellini. Do you know? I have a blog and some social page where I share my projects, I write in Italian and English language (I try). I love music and songs, pop and rock!!! I'm teacher, but I have other jobs. I love create card, ATC, mini album, gift boxes. I like very much digi stamp that I color with watercolor pencils. I like not only scrap, but creative sewing too. I like travelling, cooking, going for museums, films and pilates!

Blog: http://madeinborgo.blogspot.it/


 Rachelle 



   Hi there! Rachelle here. I started scrapbooking in 2008 when I viewed a friends work. My passion quickly turned into addiction for this type of artistry and I never looked back. My obsession has expanded since 2009 for creating cards, tags, mixed media, wood and canvas artwork. Am just a "Shabby Chic" girl. I love using a variety of techniques, elegant and fun elements. My style has been described as detailed, beautiful, and multifaceted. My greatest strength is attention to detail.  I easily adapt my style depending on the type of project. I like to take the viewer on a visual journey of my designs. 

              
               
We want to thank our leaving DT members MoniaCarolineLauren
  and wish them all the best. Thank you so much for all your work here at SIWAS. A special thanks to Monia, that was in SIWAS for many years and made an excellent job here - I love you dear!


We all hope you  will like our works and will have fun playing with us.
Please come back on January 1st for the first reveal of the brand new DT and our challenges for the month.


2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous, international team! Lovely to meet you girls & looking forward to your creativity:) !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of talent there. Should be some great challenges coming up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)