Thursday 2 December 2010

Design Team News

First let us say goodbye to our outgoing Design Team Members Liz and Ana!!! They have been a wonderful addition to our Design Team and will be missed. 

Next, it is time to announce our new Design Team members.  There were a lot of really great submissions and we wish we could have picked everyone!!  Here is a little bit about our two new design team members that are starting this month!!!!

Sara Zenger

Sara Zenger (2)

I have been scrapbooking for about 6 year and the majority of my scrapbooking revolves around my family.  I love to scrapbook everyday life! It the little things I always want to remember.  My favorite products are paper, punches, and ink. I love to find ways to use old products!  I enjoy having a blog and being on Design Teams to help inspire other to try something they may not have before!

Samantha van Brakel

sam vb

Hi everybody! My name is Samantha and I live in the Netherlands, I will be 24 in January but for now I’m still 23. I have a English Bulldog, his name is Bink and he is my everything! I love to scrap pictures of him and I have lots of those! :)  But he is not the only one I scrap about, I love to scrap pictures of my family, my friends, the kids that live next door and everything else that catches my eye.  I love to work with different design papers, foam tape, paint, scissors and everything else that’s on my desk :) (it’s usually a mess!) I’m super excited to be a part of this team and I hope that I can inspire you to scrap with all the amazing songs that come by here.

Please welcome them and check out their blogs.  We are excited to have them on board. 

4 comments:

  1. It's so wonderful to have you on board. Can't wait to see your awesome DT work. It'll be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooo!!! Congrats ladies and YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Sam!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited to be here for the next 3 months!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)