Monday 6 December 2010

Lucky for this top 5!!!

I take it you ladies didn't like this song so much.  Hopefully we'll do better with the upcoming song.  It is coming soon, trying to nail down a last minute detail and it'll post shortly.  Our sponsor this past week was Toucan Scraps!!  She is offering up a 6 pack of digi papers to one lucky winner.  That winner is Emily!!  Please email me at scrapitwithasong(at)yahoo(dot)com and I'll arrange for your goodies. 
I love how you journaled lyrics around the photos!


Love the little embellies!


What a unique take, I LOVE the lyrics you chose to showcase.


Such a pretty layout. 


What a wonderful best friend an uncle makes...lovely layout!!!

All of you can display this logo if you'd like:

Stay tuned in a few for our next challenge...hope you can stop the whole world for a while...and play along :)

4 comments:

  1. no I just finished mine. can i still upload it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think its that no one liked it, I think it's more along the lines of everyone is super busy this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my layout for one of the top 5!!! And I'm going to have to agree with Tina... Just a busy time of the year!!! Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The deadline is noon on Sundays Central US Time for uploading. From time to time I will let it run longer if there was an issue in posting on time but planning for noon is usually best. It can't be included in the draw for the prize after the deadline, but if you want to complete ANY of the challenges after their due date and share the link in the comments I always love coming to see them :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment :)